As countries and cities grow they must build new infrastructure to deliver their services to larger populations. Where to invest, what to build and how much to spend are critical questions that the CFO and CTO must answer so that shareholders, customers and regulators are satisfied.
EXPLORE has worked with large utility networks to assist with capital allocation programmes:
- Understanding the RoI of the current plan
- Doing market analysis to understand the opportunity at hand
- Using big data analysis to determine where to roll out new infrastructure
- Building a new programme that increases the RoI of large capital projects
- Building a dynamic business case where Executives can see the trade-offs of allocation decisions