EXPLORE-AI's solutions help utilities of all sizes to manage Capital Expenditures
and long term planning of the entire hierarchy of assets of the network.
As countries and cities grow they must build new infrastructure to deliver their services to
larger populations. Where to invest, what to build and how much to spend are critical questions
that the C-level suite of a water utility must answer so that shareholders, customers and
regulators are satisfied.
EXPLORE has worked with large utility networks to:
Read more information
- Build an Asset Resilience platform focused on operational, economic and corporate risk
to map out actual and future network constraints. Includes scenario modelling leveraged
on Digital Twins foundations.
- Set up dynamic asset plans updated timely leveraging latest contextual and operational
- Understand the ROI of the current plan and build a new programme that increases the ROI
of large capital projects
- Use big data analysis to determine where to roll out new infrastructure.
- Build a dynamic business case where Executives can see the trade-offs of allocation
decisions. Strategic intervention at different regional levels (e.g. DMA/FMZ) with
impact on performance, risk and cost.